COSMOS Hotels & Resorts Taps on Digital Media Advertising to Drive Direct Bookings with D-EDGE
COSMOS Hotels & Resorts has accumulated over 40 years of experience in hotel management. With a diverse branding strategy, it has gained expert knowledge of the hotels market and elevated its customer services, allowing its subsidiary hotels, the Cosmos Hotel Taipei and the Taipei Garden Hotel, to both maintain the top 3 highest hotel occupancy among competitors over the years.
The hotel group was experiencing limited online traffic to their official website for both local and international markets. They also relied mainly on OTA bookings with high commission costs. D-EDGE was engaged to drive qualified traffic to their brand website and also to increase direct bookings.
- Cosmos Hotels & Resorts required a solution to drive a global presence online, for their properties’ websites and to boost direct bookings.
- They were not obtaining sufficient online brand visibility and their direct booking share and revenue could be improved further.
- Cosmos Hotels & Resorts partner with D-EDGE to implement a suite of Digital Media Solutions which include Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Metasearch and Display Marketing to improve its online visibility worldwide.
- The hotel group chose a fully managed service, where D-EDGE bid experts managed the campaigns on their behalf, for both local and international markets.
- D-EDGE also implemented a last-click booking attribution system and a reporting dashboard.
- D-EDGE optimised digital media campaigns in Search Engine Marketing, Metasearch and Display Ads in more than 120 countries.
- D-EDGE maximised conversion and visibility per market and for all devices (desktop, mobile and tablets).
The Results Within 12 Months
+188% in Direct Revenue
+89% in Direct Bookings
+181% in clicks to Brand Website
*Results period: Jan – Dec 2019 vs Jan – Dec 2018
You may also like
JSI Resort Megamendung is one of several beautiful resorts managed by JHL Collections.
The hotel has been operating for 2 – 3 years…