All suites implements D-EDGE's CRO to improve reservation agent efficency
In the heart of cities, close to business centres and the main tourist sites, the Pichet Group hotels are 3* hotels and tourist residences. The Group has more recently positioned itself in the upscale hotel segment. In addition, it also owns a number of residences dedicated to students (All Suites Study) and the elderly (Loreden). These properties, spread throughout France, currently represent a total of 3,900 rooms and apartments.
- Call centre agents and receptionists were previously using the PMS to process on-site or phone bookings.
- Entering reservations in the PMS environment was time consuming and not user-friendly.
- Pricing tools on the PMS side were outdated with limited features.
- The Group Revenue Manager did not have a centralised view of all the bookings done on all the channels. He had siloed reporting.
- The Group was also missing a multi-hotel view, which was not handled by their PMS.
- Implementation of the D-EDGE CRO, embedded in the D-EDGE CRS (Booking Engine & Channel Manager).
- Compared to their PMS, the user experience on the D-EDGE CRO is elevated with the inclusion of room descriptions, pictures, and sales conditions, at a glance.
- With the D-EDGE CRO, call centre agents can create drafts, confirm reservations live with the customer or create quotations and booking options.
- The D-EDGE CRO provides a multi-hotel vision, making it easy to cross-sell different hotels of the group.
The implementation of D-EDGE’s CRO has allowed us to streamline the booking experience for both our agents and our guests. On the agent side, the CRO gives them a complete view of rooms and rates, which is necessary to process our guests’ booking requests. As for our guests, the experience is quick, seamless, and secure.
of reservation going through the CRO
*Results period: 2021 – 2022
You may also like
For hotel marketers, SEO can be a mystery and a source of anxiety. How can you climb the rankings? What keywords should…
On the heels of the pandemic, the global hotel industry has experienced remarkable growth. In 2022, online revenue increased by 49% in…
Seashells Phu Quoc Hotel & Spa is a 5-star beach resort in Phu Quoc, the largest island in Vietnam. The property, located…