New website to enhance brand image
Drives more direct bookings as well
An internationally acclaimed five-star hotel under InterContinental Hotel Group is located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong CBD alongside the Victoria Harbour. Ideal for both leisure and business travellers, the hotel is over 30 years old and seeks to elevate its brand image and focus on direct booking.
In the first quarter of 2019, D-EDGE was engaged and started to work with the hotel’s marketing communications team to build a fully customised website which was turned live in September 2019.
- The hotel’s brand image was not presented adequately.
- Lack of Call-To-Action buttons and received minimal direct bookings.
- The website navigation was not mobile or user-friendly. It was also not fully optimised and lacked visibility on the search engines.
- D-EDGE reviewed the hotel’s brand guidelines to build a fully customised website to represent the brand image.
- D-EDGE ensured that the website integrated strategically-located Call-To-Action buttons for easy completion of direct bookings.
- The website incorporated a user-friendly navigation structure and is mobile responsive.
D-EDGE invested much time and effort to truly understand our brand essence, and hence, successfully customised a website that projects our brand image and reflects the genuine brand identity. The significant increase in website traffic that drives business growth, as well as the reduction in bounce rate, indicates the effectiveness of this new website. Their dedicated onboarding team facilitated a smooth and efficient transition to the new website.
- The customised design of the website depicts the brand guidelines and hotel’s look and feel standards.
- Optimise the ease of navigation throughout the website.
- D-EDGE provides easy connectivity with third-party partners for ease of communicating the latest updates or offers to guests. For example, Facebook Messenger, price comparison widgets, exit messaging with offers, etc.
Year-on-Year comparison results
unique visitors contributed mainly by an increase of mobile users
Bounce rate reduction
page views despite the pandemic in 2020
Results period: Sept – Nov 2020 vs Sept – Nov 2019
You may also like
Eto Park Hotel**** Superior Business & Stadium is situated in the sixth-largest city of Hungary in the countryside, halfway between Budapest and…
Rooms Inc Semarang by ARTOTEL, located in the prime area of the business district in Semarang, intertwines technology and lifestyle. A tap…
In the past 15 months, the hotel industry has suffered one of the most significant losses in gross booking quantity ever. However,…