Generate New Visitors and Increase Direct Bookings
Utilise A Fully Managed Risk-Free Digital Media Solutions
Rex Hotel Saigon is one of the leading luxury hotels that symbolises Vietnamese hospitality. It is owned by the biggest hospitality group in Vietnam, Saigon Tourist Group. Connecting with its guests at each stage of the marketing funnel was one of the hotel’s goals to shift the bookings from OTAs to the hotel’s website.
D-EDGE was engaged with this mission in mind.
- The hotel lacked online visibility and brand recognition.
- The hotel relied mainly on bookings from OTAs, resulting in high acquisition cost.
- The hotel did not participate in any digital marketing, relying solely on organic ranking to drive direct traffic.
- The hotel opted for fully-managed digital media solutions and benefited from its online visibility driving direct booking to its website.
- All digital media solutions are integrated into a reporting dashboard directly in the Central Reservations System (CRS).
- The hotel chose a risk-free performance-based model and utilised marketing funds only for the bookings generated by digital marketing solutions.
D-EDGE connected us directly to our guests throughout each stage of the marketing funnel, which attributed to a shift of OTA bookings to the hotel brand website. This resulted in an increase
in direct revenue.
- D-EDGE connected the hotel to more than 10 different digital media channels. This included Google, Bing, Tripadvisor, Trivago and HotelsCombined.
- To protect the hotel against brand-jacking, D-EDGE displayed the hotel website at the top of search engines such as Google and Bing.
- D-EDGE created online brand awareness for the hotel with Display banners that targeted audiences with travel and hotel booking intent.
- D-EDGE engaged potential guests with the display of the hotel website’s room prices and availabilities with Metasearch Marketing sites such as Google Hotel Ads, Tripadvisor and Trivago, providing easy price comparison.
- To maximise conversions, D-EDGE re-targeted the booking engine visitors with additional display banners.
The Results Within Three Years
+119% in Direct Revenue
+126% in Direct Booking and +128%
in Room Nights
+80,103 clicks produced
* Results period for 3 consecutive years: Jan – Dec 2017 to 2019
You may also like
On the heels of the pandemic, the global hotel industry has experienced remarkable growth. In 2022, online revenue increased by 49% in…
Seashells Phu Quoc Hotel & Spa is a 5-star beach resort in Phu Quoc, the largest island in Vietnam. The property, located…
Few hotel companies have gone as far as Ekosistem Hotels & Villas in Bali in its commitment to lowering its environmental impact.