How to build a successful hotel CRS-CRM platform based on different suppliers' solutions?
Mount Wolseley is a 4-star Spa and Golf Resort within the Windward Management Group, based in Ireland. Ideally located within an hour from Ireland’s key cities such as Dublin, Kilkenny, and Waterford, Mount Wolseley hotel offers the perfect escape with extensive Leisure facilities.
Mount Wolseley hotel started its partnership with D-EDGE first as an independent hotel. When it joined the Windward Group in 2017, the hotel was looking to build a 360° distribution strategy using bricks of solutions from different technology providers.
- Implement a Channel Manager that will integrate seamlessly with the existing PMS (Hotsoft)
- Ensure connectivity between the D-EDGE Channel Manager and Avvio’s Booking Engine
- Improve online sales efficiency
- Ensure staff is operational with the new solution in minimum time
- Implementation of D-EDGE Smart Channel Manager and Hotel CRM
- Connectivity to Avvio Booking Engine
- 2-way connectivity with Hotsoft PMS
- 2 days of online training
Mount Wolseley Spa & Golf Resort and Windward Management have partnered with D-EDGE to provide them with industry-leading Channel Management and CRM Technologies. This partnership has facilitated substantial growth in Direct Channel bookings in Mount Wolseley.
D-EDGE provides agile distribution solutions which suit the often complex requirements of a large resort hotel catering to a diverse range of customers. The D-EDGE Team has always been on hand to provide advice and support and was particularly attentive to our needs during the Covid-19 crisis in 2020.
- Guest centric strategy with CRS & CRM technology combo: creation of a streamlined CRS process combining different provider’s solution for Channel Manager, CRM, Booking Engine & PMS
- Supporting the client in its journey from independent to part of a group with dedicated account management
increase in bookings
increase in Revenue
You may also like
In the past 15 months, the hotel industry has suffered one of the most significant losses in gross booking quantity ever. However,…